7 Cherry Lane, Dumfries DG1 4SE
3 bedroom detached house
Offers over £140,000
- uPVC front and rear access doors, also with patio door
- Patio in the secure and sheltered rear garden, otherwise laid to lawn, with some planting
- Off-road parking for two vehicles at the front, with attached garage, which could be converted (subject to necessary permissions)
- Front porch leading to front-to-back lounge and dining area
- Three bedrooms
- EPC D
« Back to properties
Dumfries is the County town for the former County of Dumfriesshire and remains the administrative centre for the Dumfries and Galloway Region. With a population of around thirty thousand, making it the largest town in the region, Dumfries has a wide range of shopping and recreational facilities, including major supermarkets and chain stores and also a wide variety of specialist retailers. The town boasts a cinema, an ice-rink, indoor and outdoor bowling and three golf courses. There are four secondary schools in the town, all of which teach to sixth-year level. There is also a wide choice of primary schooling. This property is on a bus route allowing easy access to the town centre and is within walking distance of a primary and secondary school and supermarket
Entrance Porch – Provides a sheltered entrance to the property. Parquet flooring.
Lounge/Dining Area – Light and bright, with picture window to the front and patio doors to the rear. A living-flame gas fire gives focus to the room. Sufficiently large for seating and also a dining table.
Kitchen – Modern fitted kitchen with good storage in a mix of cupboard and drawer space. Ample worktop preparation surfaces. Integrated hob and cooker with separate grill. Extractor fan behind decor panel. Space for fridge-freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine. Inset corner two-bowl sink with side drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Laminate flooring. Downlighters and concealed lighting. Rear access door.
Upstairs- Landing with Three bedrooms off, two to the front and one to the rear, and two having built-in wardrobes. All have carpets. Access to the Loft , which has a pull-down ladder, is floored and has a power point and lighting.
Bathroom – Modern fittings, including double-shower cubicle, pedestal sink and wc. Bathroom fittings. Vinyl flooring.
Outside Monoblock double parking area to the front, The Garage has an up-and-over door. It is lit and powered, and the boiler is located here. The rear garden has a paved patio area, grass area with rotary drier, and decorative stone-chipped area. Some planting to both front and rear.
- Solicitors in Scotland deal with all aspects of property transactions, including the marketing, sale, financing, purchase, leasing and factoring of both private and commercial properties.
- These Sale Particulars are prepared for guidance only and, while every care has been taken in their presentation, their accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Interested parties should immediately advise the selling agents of their interest so that they may be kept informed of developments, such as the fixing of a closing date for offers.
Henderson & Mackay have prepared these particulars with care. We, as agents, have not tested any structures, equipment, appliances, heritable fixtures, fittings, systems or services (gas, electrical or otherwise) and therefore cannot verify that they are sound, in working order or fit for their purpose. Prospective purchasers are advised to have all matters critical to their needs verified by their solicitor, surveyor or other appropriate advisor
Measurements are approximate and for guidance only. In particular, we caution against their use when assessing or ordering furniture, fitments, carpets, etc. Where floor plans are drawn, please note that they are not to scale and are for illustrative purposes only. Photographs are purely illustrative and not indicative of the extent of the property or what is included in the sale.
Whilst we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact us and we shall, if possible, check the information, particularly if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.